Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh currently has two associate attorney openings.
- Prince William Office | Associate Attorney, Land Use & Zoning Practice Group
- Arlington Office | Associate Attorney, Land Use & Zoning Practice Group
- 1 year of legal experience.
- Preferably a background in commercial real estate or a related field.
- Excellent writing/editing, research, and analysis (qualitative and quantitative), communication, critical thinking, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Preferably licensed in Virginia and a graduate of an accredited law school.
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh offers excellent benefits including paid time off, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, group life, and long- and short-term disability insurance plans, and a 401(k) savings and profit-sharing plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements.
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.