Associate Attorney — Estate Planning & Administration
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., a Northern Virginia law firm, seeks an Associate Attorney for the Estate Planning & Administration practice group in the Winchester office. The Estate Planning practice group is primarily responsible for assisting individual clients and families in attaining their wealth transfer and estate planning objectives. Our attorneys provide integrated income and transfer tax advice that takes into account current and projected changes in the tax and state laws affecting our clients’ planning, and also advises small and mid-sized businesses on tax, business planning, employment, and acquisition/reorganization matters.
• Minimum 3–4 years drafting experience with wills, trusts, and business planning matters
• Must be able to manage a challenging workload within a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent academic credentials and the ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form are required.
• Candidates should be admitted to The Virginia Bar.
• LLM in Tax is preferred.
• Prior experience working in a major law firm or reputable tax practice is preferred.
• Interested candidates should submit their resume and J.D. transcript (transcripts do not need to be official copies).
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., offers excellent benefits including paid time off and holiday pay; medical, dental, group life, and long- and short-term disability insurance plans; and a 401(k) savings and profit-sharing plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.