Land Use Planner — Land Use & Zoning
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., a Northern Virginia commercial real estate law firm, seeks a Land Use Planner for our Arlington office. The planner’s job will entail collaborating with attorneys of the firm on researching, filing, and processing entitlement applications before local jurisdictions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and experience with land use entitlement processes, preferably in Northern Virginia.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum 1–3 years professional planning experience, ideally working with local government.
- Degree in planning, environmental studies, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects (including client communication), meet deadlines, and work effectively with others.
- Excellent writing/editing, research and analysis (qualitative and quantitative), communication, critical thinking, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
The Firm offers excellent benefits including paid time off and holiday pay; medical, dental, group life, and long- and short-term disability insurance plans; and a 401(k) savings and profit-sharing plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.