Paralegal — Litigation and Eminent Domain
Prince William Office
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., a mid-sized Northern Virginia based law firm, has an immediate opening for a full-time Paralegal in our Prince William office’s busy litigation, eminent domain, and real estate practice.
Candidates should have 5 or more years of Paralegal experience and have excellent grammar, proofreading, writing, and organizational skills.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of pleadings and discovery
- Litigation case management
- Title research
- Reviewing appraisals received in condemnation matters
- Assisting with trial and hearing preparation
- Communicating with clients
- Keeping accurate time records
Proficiency in Word, Excel, document management software, and litigation database management software is required. The firm offers a friendly office environment and benefits that include health insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, and paid time off and holidays. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your cover letter, résumé and list of references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.