Dennis J. McLoughlin
Dennis J. McLoughlin joined Walsh Colucci’s Estate Planning practice group in January 2019. Dennis brings to the firm over 43 years of experience in the practice of wills, trusts, estate planning and administration, and business, corporate, and tax law.
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Subcommittee on Federal Death Tax Problems of Estates and Trusts)
- Virginia Bar Association (Member, Tax Section)
- Winchester-Frederick County Bar Association (President, 1990; Executive Committee 1997-1998)
- Virginia State Bar (Chairman, Trusts and Estate Section, 1986-1987)
- Lecturer, Various Continuing Education Seminars
- Virginia State Bar (Member, Sections: Taxation and Trusts & Estates)