Antonia, who joined WCL&W after graduating from William & Mary Law School in 2011, works primarily in the firm’s Real Estate Transactions and Commercial Business Transactions practice groups. Antonia is experienced in preparing and negotiating contracts, leases, and complicated development agreements. She also works with clients to establish and draft entity documents for all types of business entities, and advises and assists her clients with respect to all aspects of real estate closings and commercial loan closings.
- Leadership Arlington Young Professionals Program, Class of Spring 2014
Publications and Presentations
- “Inherent (Gender) Unreasonableness of the Concept of ‘Reasonableness’: Voluntary Manslaughter Committed in the Heat of Passion,” William & Mary Journal of Women and the Law (Fall 2010).
- Power Lunch Reading Mentor – Everybody Wins! DC (EW!DC). EW!DC is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting children’s literacy and a love of learning through shared reading experiences.
- Alexandria/Arlington CASA Program, Volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Jefferson Village Civic Association, Board Member
- Kappa Alpha Theta, Advisory Board Member, University of Richmond Chapter (Epsilon Psi)
Practice AreasReal Estate Transactions
Commercial Business Transactions
Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William & Mary, J.D., 2011
Order of the CoifDePauw University, B.A., cum laude, 2008
Professional MembershipAmerican Bar Association
Virginia State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice in:Virginia