Inda has been a planner and land use coordinator with WCL&W since 1999. Her experiences in the public and private sectors of development give Inda a unique and useful perspective in support of our clients’ requirements. Immediately prior to joining the firm she was a Staff Coordinator for the County of Fairfax where she analyzed and defended rezoning and special exception applications from the public’s point of view. Her contacts and insights into the workings of the Fairfax County zoning process are particularly useful to the firm.
Prior to moving to Reston, Inda lived and worked in Noblesville, Indiana, where she was responsible for the complete revision of their Comprehensive Plan which was awarded the State of Indiana’s Urban Planning Project of the Year for 1994.
- Represented a major federally funded research and development center in the establishment of its 975,369-gross-square-foot East Coast headquarters.
- Coordinated significant Environmental Quality Corridor negotiations that resulted in an amendment to the Fairfax County Environmental Policy.
- Represented a national homebuilder in its rezoning of 283 acres of former federally owned property, resulting in the approval of 744 single-family and townhome dwelling units.
- Represented a major communications carrier with its acquisition of land for, and the establishment of, five fiber-optic hub sites. Provided significant support to this carrier throughout the site plan and bond release process.
- Represented a national homebuilder in its rezoning of 46.8 acres of former federally owned property, resulting in the approval of 306 single-family, townhome and multi-family, age-restricted dwelling units. Represented this same homebuilder in monthly meetings spanning two years before the Fairfax County Architectural Review Board.
- Represented national fast food restaurant chain in its tear down and rebuild of numerous restaurants in Fairfax County.
- Power Lunch Reading Mentor – Everybody Wins! DC (EW!DC). EW!DC is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting children’s literacy and a love of learning through shared reading experiences.