Jonelle was an extern at the District of Columbia Housing Authority where she worked on projects relating to real estate and contracts, procurement, issues pertaining to the disposition and acquisition of public housing properties, and drafting, negotiating and reviewing documents related to real estate development and finance transactions.
At WCL&W, Jonelle works primarily in the firm’s Land Use and Zoning practice group where she assists clients in all phases of the entitlement process.
- Represented various owners and potential owners in obtaining zoning and proffers, interpretations, verifications, and determinations.
- Represented various owners with obtaining special use permits.
- Assisted clients in obtaining nonconforming use determinations in Prince William County.
- Assisted homeowners in appealing and resolving zoning violations.
- Conducted contract and title review for contract purchaser.
- Provided counsel to residential, industrial, and commercial purchasers concerning site plan and zoning requirements on a parcel-specific basis.
- Represented clients at civic association and community meetings.
Practice AreasLand Use and Zoning
The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2012Howard University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2007
Virginia State Bar AssociationPrince William County Bar Association