WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AT THIS FAIRFAX COUNTY VA COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE EVENT
- What is in store for Fairfax County’s development pipeline? What projects are planned for 2024 that are redefining the areas into a live-work-play destination?
- Why are new residents, tenants and businesses being drawn to areas like Falls Church, Merrifield, Reston, Tysons, etc.? How are developers and investors selecting neighborhoods for their projects? What factors are being considered?
- What types of initiatives is the county’s government putting in place to incentivize developers and investors to build in other areas aside from Reston and Tysons?
- What affordable housing initiatives is the county providing for new projects? How are developers working to continue creating attainable housing strategies as residents continue to relocate throughout Fairfax County?
- With data centers on the rise within the county’s pipeline, what opportunities will this bring for the area? What challenges or risks will it present? What other asset classes are seeing more attraction from developers and investors?
How You’ll Do More CRE Business:
From Mosaic District to Amazon-backed Dominion Square, Fairfax County is seeing a tremendous amount of growth and opportunities! With a population of about 1.14 million, developers, investors and other businesses are bringing in big projects to hit demand in cities like Merrifield, Tysons and Reston while also overcoming today’s economic challenges. Join Fairfax County’s biggest influencers and executives as they discuss the newest projects, hottest neighborhoods, market challenges and much more!