We believe in the importance of supporting community programs and events.
These ideals are exhibited through donations, sponsorships, and guidance provided to local charities and causes, and by taking an active part in community events. We take great pride in being engaged citizens and encourage robust participation by all attorneys and staff in the organizations that make Northern Virginia such a vibrant place to live in.
Some of the charities and organizations we are honored to support include:
- Affordable Housing Corporation (AHC)
- Arlington Academy of Hope
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing
- Art of the Piedmont
- Catholics for Housing
- Celebrate Fairfax!
- Children’s National Medical Center
- Clarendon Alliance
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization
- Cornerstones of Our Community
- Creative Cauldron
- George Mason University Foundation
- Gifts for the Homeless
- Good Shepherd Housing and Family Services
- Goodwin House Foundation
- HomeAid National Capital Region
- Hospice Caring, Inc.
- Hylton Performing Arts Center
- Law Rocks DC
- Leadership Center for Excellence
- Leadership Fairfax
- Manassas Ballet Theatre
- Montessori School of Northern Virginia (MSNV)
- Mount Pleasant Baptist Church Scholarship Fund
- New Heights Youth, Inc.
- Offender Aid and Restoration (OAR) – Arlington
- Offender Aid and Restoration (OAR) – Fairfax
- Rebuilding Together Alexandria
- Senior Services of Alexandria
- Southeast Fairfax Development Corp (SFDC)
- The Military Bowl Foundation
- Virginia Hospital Center Foundation
- Walter T. McCarthy Law Library
- Wesley Housing Development Corp
- Women Giving Back
- Youth Baseball Academy
- Youth for Tomorrow
Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy: Legal Mushball Classic
Every year Walsh Colucci participates in the Legal Mushball Classic held at the Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy. Although the firm’s team puts on a great showing at the mushball tournaments, the real winners are the children of the Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy. The Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy uses the sports of baseball and softball to foster positive character development, academic achievement, and improved health among youth from underserved communities in Washington, D.C.
Walsh Colucci's Annual JDRF Golf Outing
The firm hosts an annual golf outing to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. JDRF works every day to change the reality of T1D by funding research, advocating for government support of research and new therapies, ensuring new therapies come to market, and connecting and engaging the T1D community. Our Firm is proud to work with JDRF and continue to help find the cure for T1D.