What You’ll Learn at this Virginia Neighborhood Event
- Pathway 2040 – Where does Prince William County stand with its latest comprehensive plan compared to last year?
- With the growth of certain asset classes, including multifamily, life sciences and data centers, how is the region handling the higher demand?
- How is affordable housing being prioritized in newer developments?
- How have local organizations partnered with large corporations to create economic development and job growth opportunities?
- What neighborhoods, such as Woodbridge, Gainesville, Haymarket, Manassas, are seeing greater demand compared to the past few years? What is drawing developers and investors into these areas?
- With inflation and rising interest rates posing a challenge to the sector, how are these issues impacting decisions for new construction or current projects?
- How does Prince William County VA compare to other mid-Atlantic cities? What is the area doing differently to compete with these other regions?
How You’ll Do More Business:
Prince William County continues to gain interest and attention from many investors, developers, residents and businesses. As mixed-use developments are becoming hot and data center campuses are exploding in popularity, the region is working toward a bright future for all. Join us as we discuss the latest initiatives, economic development plans, hottest asset classes, popular neighborhoods and more! Read More