Save the date for Bisnow’s Future of Loudoun County event! Learn about the Silver Line expansion, residential projects, industrial activities, new developments, and much more. https://bit.ly/bisnow-loudoun23
What You’ll Learn about the Loudoun County Economic Development & Real Estate Market
- Silver Line Extension: How is the $3B project bringing tourists, residents and other economic development projects to the region?
- What is in store for Loudoun County’s development pipeline? Is there still a strong demand for residential and retail projects or will asset classes like industrial begin to see more traction?
- How are new residents, tenants, businesses, etc. being lured into neighborhoods like Ashburn, Leesburg, Dulles, etc.? How are developers and investors selecting neighborhoods for their projects?
- How are the challenges of the economic downturn impacting construction and development within the area? What solutions have developers and investors found to overcome these obstacles?
- Envisioning Loudoun / Loudoun 2040: How are the latest economic projects bringing in more opportunities and growth into the county?
How You’ll Do More Commercial Real Estate Business:
The latest economic investments and opportunities happening throughout the county, including the new WMATA Loudoun Gateway and Ashburn Station Metrorail and USTA’s new campus, are drawing new residents and businesses to the area. What are the county’s plans to capitalize on this growth and spur more opportunities? What is in store for the region’s development pipeline? Join Loudoun County’s executives as they discuss the latest projects, investments, challenges, deals and more!