Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C. a Northern Virginia law firm is seeking a Marketing Director to support the firm’s attorneys and practice areas in all marketing and promotional activities.
- Manages day to day marketing activities.
- Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications including press releases, new attorney announcements and notices, and media materials.
- Designs online and print advertising and contracts with outside vendors for print production.
- Designs, updates, and maintains online and print marketing and business development materials for the firm and individual attorneys, including firm and attorney profiles, brochures, and electronic newsletters.
- Manages and publishes the Firm’s monthly newsletter.
- Prepares various art files (headshots, logos, graphics) for use online and print materials. Designs artwork and selects products for promotional use at tradeshows,
- Manages the firm’s website content, social networking for the firm and its attorneys (LinkedIn, Facebook, X-formally Twitter, etc.), and other electronic communications.
- Manages the marketing department’s annual budget, which includes marketing expenditures for the firm and individual attorneys.
- Attends business development functions and events for the firm; Develops, organizes, and/or provides support for firm receptions, conferences, seminars, and other special
- Identifies, evaluates, and makes recommendations for firm/attorney participation in sponsorships, conferences, speaking and writing opportunities, and similar events.
Coordinates activities (RSVPs, promotional products, advertising, presentation slides, etc.) as needed. Promotes speaking engagements as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related work experience
- 5+ years of experience in law firm marketing or other professional services firm
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have outstanding organizational skills
- External communications and social media content experience
- Graphic design capabilities and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Event management experience for client events and speaking engagements
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., offers excellent benefits including paid time off and holiday pay; medical, dental, vision, group life, and short-term disability insurance plans; and a 401(k) savings and profit-sharing plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience. To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement with samples of your creative work and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org