Paralegal — Real Estate Transactions
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, a Northern Virginia commercial real estate law firm, has an immediate opening for a full-time paralegal to support the Real Estate Transactions practice group in our Arlington office.
Other requirements include:
- 3-5 years experience in practice areas that relate to real estate and real estate transactions with experience organizing and coordinating closings and post-closings.
- Applicant should have experience working with Condominium and HOA governing documents
- Excellent writing/editing, research, and analysis (qualitative and quantitative), communication, and critical thinking.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
- Paralegal certification preferred.
The firm offers a friendly office environment and benefits that include health insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, and paid time off and holidays. The standard schedule is 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with one hour for lunch (37.5-hour workweek). Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Walsh, Colucci, Lubeley & Walsh, P.C., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.